Download a zip file of this class gathering which includes the video, audio, chat and trasncript.
In this online gathering we:
- are in community & share with folks who experience or are connected to chronic pain
- learn about plants, roots, flowers as well as some foods and supplements that can support, hold and uplift us
- talk about the ways which colonialism, structural inequities, disaster capitalism & environmental racism have impacted our bodies
- share resources and do practices to release stress, pain & inflammation
- honor plants and nature as relatives/relationships we return to and cultivate for our continued healing
NOTE: Plants & practices offered will lean towards musculoskeletal, emotional/spiritual and nervous web(system)-based chronic pain. This is an introductory class. A longer series will be offered in later winter or early spring.